Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I don't believe this, talk about sod's law

  1. #1
    BBD
    Guest BBD's Avatar
    I didn't go to a LP as it's my daughter's birthday next Friday and she wanted a big party so funds were tight.

    I've just had my post through and there is a cheque there for ?380,which is from where I paid British Gas too much on my account at my old address.

    It's taken them well over 6 months to sort this out and it's sod's law that I should get a big fat cheque on the day of the LP, when if I'd have known it was going to be here today, I could have afforded to go.

    Never mind eh........ [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Awww - that's a shame Donna. [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

    Still, at least you're nearly ?400 better off than you thought that you were. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    BBD
    Guest BBD's Avatar

    Post

    Bit of a bummer eh.... but I have one hell of a shopping spree planned now [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ May 01, 2004 08:44 AM: Message edited by: BBD ]</font>

  4. #4
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    That is a bit of a bummer but I hope your shopping is fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •